Yes. The packaging does not identify the contents or have any marketing in any way. The dolls are packaged in a plain brown box.
Shipping suppliers know that your parcel is fragile, however, they do not know what is inside the box (like many other parcels you might receive).
In most cases, our TPE dolls usually arrive in 10– 15 days. In some situations, this can be longer due to customs, but we do keep you updated throughout the whole process. Mostdoll tends to take an extra week or two to be delivered.
All of our dolls are made in China.
Yes. However, due to strict laws, we do not ship to Islamic countries.
Dolls are made to order and hand finished, the process takes a little time, care, and patience. The wait will be worth it.
Do not worry, all is not lost, the damage is usually repairable, but it needs to be done correctly to prevent further damage in the future. Please contact us and provide detailed photos so we can assist you. However, in the meantime, it is best to leave your doll alone until repairs have been carried out.
About Our Dolls
- TPE is a rubber/ plastic blend. It is flexible and malleable.
- TPE is soft to touch and has an authentic skin feel to it.
- Injection molding and body forming techniques mean doll parts such as the labia can be made to look and feel authentic.
- TPE is extremely durable with high elasticity properties.
- TPE is a good conductor of heat, it can maintain it’s temperature for long periods.
- TPE is odorless.
- TPE is a porous material. While this may benefit the looking feel, it can be problematic for stains and difficulty in full sterilizing the dolls.
- Silicone is a very versatile and high-quality material, it is widely known for its use in cosmetic implants, predominantly for its life-like feel.
- Silicone has been used in both the medical industry and in product manufacturing for decades. The techniques used in production are very advanced.
- Silicone can be made to look and touch very realistically.
- Silicone is a strong material, keeps its shape and can withstand the weight.
- Stain resistant. Silicone is non-porous, stain resistant and easily sterilized.
- The non-porous texture means it has a ‘super smooth’ feel to it.
- Silicone is the industry standard for sex dolls. It is a tried and tested method.
- Silicone dolls are generally more expensive.
- Although smoother, silicone is generally harder to the touch and less flexible than TPE.
- Silicone can be prone to tearing. It can withstand a lot of weight but certain areas can be ripped if proper care is not taken.
There are pros and cons for both types of doll and similarities to both. For example; they are both hypoallergenic, both retain heat well, they can both be bathed or showered for heating, they can both be customized to suit your needs and they both make excellent sex dolls. Ultimately, customers are happy with either, but generally speaking- TPE dolls are slightly cheaper so tend to be more popular. Silicone dolls tend to look slightly more realistic, yet TPE dolls tend to feel slightly more realistic.
Hollow breasts are softer, and feel more realstic.
The built-in or fixed vagina is exactly how it sounds. The vagina is built-in to the doll just like a real woman. The removable vagina is a sleeve or fleshlight-esque tube that you can insert and remove from the doll. The tube is held in place by the doll’s labia.
Most of our customers prefer the built-in vagina as it provided the most realistic experience, however, the removable vagina is easier to clean and replace. If you value complete realism you’ll want to get the built-in vagina, if you want something that is easy to pop-out and clean after use you should consider the removable vagina.
We recommend a water based lubrication. Always clean any excess lubrication off the doll immediately after use.
Most TPE dolls have an option called “standing foot”. It adds 3 screws that extend from the footplate through the sole of the feet. The screws are easily noticeable and are supposed to act as hardpoint reinforcement so that standing weight doesn’t Squish, cut or otherwise damage the delicate skin. However, since the screws protrude from the skin, these areas are prone to severely localized skin tears.
In short, never rely on your doll standing and supporting their own weight. Always use some kind of support to distribute weight and stabilize. Alternatively, use a specialized doll/mannequin fixture or stand. I know it can take away from the fantasy you may have but it is the reality of the dolls currently (TPE or silicone).